All SMFA faculty, staff, graduate and undergraduate students are eligible to request a Lyft car service, free of charge, to travel to and from the 230 Fenway building and 160 Saint Alphonsus Street (Mission Hill building).
How to Use it:
- To download the Lyft app or update to the latest version, please visit the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play Store (Android)
- If you’re new to Lyft, you will need to add your personal credit card to the app
- If you need more info about the app, please click here
Here are the details for your credits:
- In the Payment section of the Lyft app menu, please enter code the code (0117TUFT) before you request your ride (this is a one-time code entry that you do not need to do each time you request a ride)
- Credit is applied to rides requested with pick up and drop off locations of either 230 Fenway Boston MA 02115 and 160 Saint Alphonsus Street Boston, MA 02120.
- Rides must be going between these two locations for credit to apply.
- Credit is valid between 11:30am and 5:30pm through May 12th 2017.
- Rides outside these policies will be charged to your personal credit card.
Report an incident (24/7 critical response) help.lyft.com/hc/en-us/articles/213584268-Reporting-an-Accident-Safety-Incident-or-Citation
General Inquiries: help.lyft.com/hc/en-us/requests/new