- All students returning to Tufts in the fall of 2013 will be issued a new Tufts ID card due to the upgrade from SIS to iSIS.
- Also due to the iSIS upgrade, the student ID number of all returning students will be changing. (for more information about the iSIS upgrade, click here)
- In order to receive a new ID card, students will need to return their old one. If the old ID card is lost, there will be a fee to replace it.
- The new ID cards will be printed over the summer. When the new ID card is printed the old ID card will be deactivated.
- The new ID card will work as soon as it is picked up.
- The distribution of the new ID card will vary by campus and school.
When will my new ID be printed and when and how will I receive my new ID?
Boston Campus; Grafton Campus; Medford Campus; Other ID Questions
For students on the Boston Campus
For students on the Grafton Campus
For students on the Medford Campus
Other ID card questions