Purchase Permit/Pass Online:
Purchase Permit/Pass in Person:
- Medford/Somerville – Public Safety Administrative Services, 1st Floor Dowling Hall, M-F 9AM – 5PM
- Grafton – University Police Station, 7 Jumbo Path, Westboro Road, M-F 9AM – 5PM
- SMFA/160 Saint Alphonsus St. – Must purchase permit online
- SMFA/230 Fenway – Contact Andrea.Breault@tufts.edu for monthly parking
Rates for 2016-2017
- Agree to terms/conditions of the online ordering system
- Knowledge of your license plate number
- Credit card or e-check (ACH) is the only payment option accepted for online purchases
- Pick up your permit from Administrative Services after the permit is purchased
- Agree to terms/conditions of the online ordering system.
- Knowledge of your vehicle license plate number
- Payroll deduction is the only payment option accepted for online purchases of employee permits, which is a pre-tax benefit. The Human Resources department will continue to allow Tufts Employees to pay for certain employment-related transportation expenses on a pre-tax basis for federal tax purposes. Under the program, only those employees utilizing payroll deduction are eligible for this pre-tax transportation benefit. Use of the program reduces an employee’s taxable compensation and accordingly the employee’s social security earnings. If this is a significant concern, an employee may choose not to participate in payroll deduction and may submit cash or check payment by mail or in person at the Administrative Services Office.
- You can choose to have the permit mailed to your on-campus address or sent to your home address