Requesting Key or Lock Change
- Authorized requester for a department must login below or click here to open the portal
- Choose “Submit a request for Key, lock or Card Access” from the dropdown.
- Choose the campus and building.
- Choose the access request type from the dropdown menu.
- When requesting for multiple recipients, please fill out the ‘Key Code or Access Level’ ‘Location (building, room)’ ‘Responsible User’s Name’ and ‘UTLN’ boxes for each person access or a key is being requested for.
- Click the circle to the right of the ‘UTLN’ box to create an new row of boxes for each subsequent person keys or card access is being requested for.
- When picking up keys, bring your Tufts ID. The ID card is scanned as proof of pickup.
Expired Used of Keys
- Keys must be returned to department original received from.
- Department is required to contact Public Safety and notify them that the key(s) has/have been returned and return them to Public Safety.
- Keys are transferred to another person, an updated Access request must be submitted using the above WebMaint portal to document the transfer of the key.